Lone Star Region – USA Volleyball
1. Registration with USA Volleyball (USAV) through the Lone Star Region is mandatory for all participants in Lone Star Region sanctioned events including practices. This applies to club directors, coaches, team representatives, chaperones, officials, athletes, and tournament trainers. The Lone Star Region will utilize the USA Volleyball Member Management System to handle registrations for all members. This will require that you log into or create a SportsEngine account.
2. Adults associated with Junior Programs in USAV, are required to have the below membership requirements met before participation in sanctioned events, including practices:
· Current USAV membership in the Lone Star Region
· Clearance in background screening through NCSI
· Current certification in SafeSport
· If coaching, IMPACT certification
3. Online application and execution of the required USAV and Lone Star Region waivers and policies is to be submitted by the individual applicant during the membership purchase process. Parents are required to accept those on behalf of junior members. Third party applications are illegal for any applicant, whether junior or adult.
4. Teams are required to be part of a club. All clubs require sanctioning in the Lone Star Region. To begin that process, please follow the instructions at the bottom of the page.
5. If help is needed, please read the INSTRUCTIONS first, then the Lone Star Region Registrar, Karen Tarmon through email LSRregistrar@gmail.com or by phone at 830.358-7714. Should Karen not be available, you may contact the Assistant Registrar, Jack Zaldivar through email Jackscheduler@gmail.com or by phone at 210-480-8332.
If you are participating in a volleyball club in the Lone Star Region, whether athlete, coach, or administration, your club will send you a club specific Membership Purchase link. Please purchase your membership through that link. All others may use the below link.
LONE STAR REGION CLUB SANCTIONING AND/OR CLUB CONTACT INFORMATION CHANGES
Sanctioning is required before a club can become part of the Lone Star Region of USA Volleyball. Clubs must be located within the geographical boundaries of this Region. A club can only be created in the region in which its club director resides. Each club will have only one club director.
The creation of a new Club can be as simple or complex as you wish to make it. They can be a simple “Mom & Pop” operation, with as few as one team. Clubs can also be large incorporated entities, with a great number of teams. We are now creating, either INDOOR or OUTDOOR clubs or a combination of the two.
New Club Fee:
Use the following link to submit your application for your new club or to change a club name. This form should also be used to update any contact information you have regarding your club (i.e. new email address, new phone number, etc.).
Send a printed copy of your application along with the appropriate fee to the Region Office.
Lone Star Region
Club creation or changes will not be implemented until fees have been received in the Region office.