Online USAV Region Membership Registration
1. Registration with USA Volleyball (USAV) is mandatory for all participants
in Lone Star Region Sanctioned events including practices. This applies
to club directors, coaches, chaperones and players. The Lone Star Region will
continue to use the USAV Webpoint Database system to handle registrations for
2. Online credit card payments are now accepted, however, Junior members should follow the payment instructions of their affiliated club. Per Lone Star Region policies, all membership payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.
3. All teams must be part of a Lone Star Region club. Create a New Club. Please follow instructions at the bottom of this page.
4. Adults associated with Junior Programs,including practices, are required to have a current membership and background screening through USAV’s approved screener SSCI.
5. Online application and execution of the Waiver of Release of Liability, Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics for any participant must be submitted by the individual applicant. (Parents are required to accept for Junior members.) Third party applications are illegal for any applicant, Junior or Adult.
6. Member accounts are locked after five incorrect login attempts. Webpoint automatically resets those locked accounts within 24 hours.
7. To being the Registration process, choose one of the links listed below.
If you need help, please contact the Lone Star Region Registrar, Karen Tarmon through email LSregistrar@earthlink.net or by phone at 830.358.7714. Due to the high volume of calls during the Registration/Renewal season, emails will usually receive a quicker response. Should the Registrar be unavailable, you may call the Region Office 210.945-4365 or Dick Kappel 830.606.4621.
Please include the following in all email requests for
Renewing Member of the Lone Star Region
and want to register for the
I'm New, joining USAV for the
first time this year.
I am already a member of USAV.
CREATING A NEW CLUB
|The creation of a new Club,
within the Lone Star Region Volleyball Association, can be as simple or
complex as you wish to make it. They can be a simple "Mom & Pop"
operation, with as few as one team. Clubs may also be large incorporated
entities, with a great number of teams. We are now creating, either INDOOR
or BEACH clubs. The club can also be a combination of the two.
New clubs can only be created by the Region Office, at a fee of $100, for each club. Clubs must be located within the geographical boundaries of this Region. A club can only be created in the region in which its club director resides. Each club will have only one club director.
To create a new club, or reinstate an old club, the Region Office must receive a written (email or letter) request providing the following information: CLUB NAME; CLUB DIRECTOR’S NAME; CLUB’S COMPLETE MAILING ADDRESS; CLUB PHONE; CLUB EMAIL ADDRESS; INDOOR or OUTDOOR; LEVEL OF PLAY. The level of play refers to the following: Adult – Men; Adult – Women; Junior – Boys; Junior – Girls; or any combination thereof.
Applications, along with the $100 fee, will be sent to: Lone Star Region; 1608 Canyon Oak; Schertz, TX 78154. Email: email@example.com.
Note: Club name changes will be treated the same as creating or reinstating a club. These changes must be accompanied by a $100 fee, which must be received before the change can be implemented.